Thursday, October 24, 2013

Thank You

The first Art of Marketing seminar was a huge success. I'd like to thank all the enthusiastic participants. I appreciate your support and your kind words.

I'd very much like to hear about your networking adventures as you attend events and practice the techniques that you learned. If you'd like to share a comment here, about your adventure, or about the seminar itself, I would appreciate seeing your comment.

Many asked when the next seminar will be. I'll post is as soon as the date is confirmed.

In the meantime, remember that every networking event is an opportunity to help someone who may become a key relationship for you in the future. Master Networkers have a "how can I help you" attitude. You're on you're way to achieving the gold standard.




No comments:

Post a Comment